Re: OT - Minicom Send files/Upload option problem

Andy Green wrote:

Mark Sargent wrote:
| Hi All,
|
| when giving this cmd on a switch, Catalyst 2900 series XL,
|
| switch: copy xmodem: flash:image_filename.bin
| Begin the Xmodem or Xmodem-1K transfer now...
|
| I then press ctrl-a z followed by s which gives me the Upload options,
| but, when I try to arrow down to xmodem, the option window disappears
| and I'm back in minicom's main window. Anyone ever experienced this
| b4..? Cheers.

Minicom is a wormhole back into the 1970s, not a program.

doesn't sound too good..

Try this:

http://commi.berlios.de/

downloaded...1 Question...when compiling(still green at compiling), do I need to tell it to recognize the tools needed for x/y modem etc..?

- -Andy

Cheers.

Markl Sargent.