Re: OT - Minicom Send files/Upload option problem

On Wed, 8 Jun 2005, Bob Chiodini wrote:

On Wed, 2005-06-08 at 08:55 +0100, Andy Green wrote:

Mark Sargent wrote:
| Hi All,
|
| when giving this cmd on a switch, Catalyst 2900 series XL,
|
| switch: copy xmodem: flash:image_filename.bin
| Begin the Xmodem or Xmodem-1K transfer now...
|
| I then press ctrl-a z followed by s which gives me the Upload options,
| but, when I try to arrow down to xmodem, the option window disappears
| and I'm back in minicom's main window. Anyone ever experienced this
| b4..? Cheers.

Minicom is a wormhole back into the 1970s, not a program.

If only that were true! That would be a fantastic program :-)

I still like minicom, beats the heck out of cu.  BTW:  I haven't had any
problems with xmodem uploads.

There is still another option. http://solarflow.dyndns.org:8080/pcplus