setting up a wiki - looking for suggestions!

Marc M linuxr at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 11:37:33 UTC 2005

wordpress.org <http://wordpress.org>. WP is my favorite web app these days.
It beats a lot of other things out there which are a lot worse for one
reason or another. Check out my site forensiclug.com<http://forensiclug.com>.
It is mighty easy to admin, does most of the things you say. If you don't
mind the blog style you are in business. Even if it bothers you you can
still turn off some of the blogging features and run it as a 'regular' site.
(Mambo was another runner-up but in my opinion it is way too complex and has
too many features, it gets overwhelming after a while if you don't have 8+
hours to study the thing and how to do lots of obscure features. )

Marc