RE: Boot from CD when the BIOS does not support it.

> there might be a BIOS upgrade for it, what processor is it,
> just about
> anyhing with at least a P-75 and up would have a BIOS that
> can boot from
> the CD.

I tried
http://btmgr.webframe.org/ and while it looks real good, it
would not let me select the bootable CD.  Rather than mess
with the bios on this old machine, I pulled out the drive,
put it in another box and partimage'ed it that way.  If the
machine gets trashed, I can restore the data to some other
machine.

Thanks for the help

Bob Styma