Re: Boot from CD when the BIOS does not support it.

Justin Zygmont wrote:
there might be a BIOS upgrade for it, what processor is it, just about anyhing with at least a P-75 and up would have a BIOS that can boot from the CD.

If you still have issues, try SmartBootManager. It installs to a floppy, you boot the floppy, then it'll boot darn near any media your machine has on it.

	http://btmgr.webframe.org/