Fedora Core 3 or 4 on an ECS RS480-M mother board.

I'm looking to put together an inexpensive Socket 939 system to continue learning Linux as the computer I was using died the other day. I intend to run Fedora Core 3 or 4 on it and would like to know if anyone has any experience, good or otherwise, with the ECS RS480-M mother board.

The mother board has the following:
North Bridge: ATI RS 480
South Bridge: ATI RS 400
Graphics: On Chip (Radeon X300-based. 2D/3D graphic engine)
Audio: Realtek ALC655 6-Channel audio CODEC

http://www.ecsusa.com/products/rs480-mv10.cfm

Thanks JR