Re: Problems making commi

Andy Green wrote:

Mark Sargent wrote:

| What have I not done correctl;y..? Cheers.

You need to install the other package I told you,

yum install qt-devel kde-libs-devel You'll also need gcc-c++, check you have it installed

which one do you mean..? the kde one..? the others are all installed..

and I also think to
use the export that I gave rather than the /usr/local one...

ok, I c...now have $QTDIR=/usr/lib/qt-3.3 defined in bashrc and added QTDIR/bin: to $PATH as well...hope that is correct now..

I verfied I could build the package with my recipe before posting it.

guess this cook needs some more cooking lessons..lol..

- -Andy

Thanx, Andy..

Mark Sargent.