Re: Selinux and acroread 7.0

Gérard Milmeister wrote:

On Thu, 2005-06-09 at 19:01 -0400, Daniel J Walsh wrote:

It is trying to execute a shared library. You need to chcon -t texrel_shlib_t the offending library.

Ok, I did this on all the *.apl and *.api files in the acroread system directory, and now it works. I suppose this will become a FAQ, won't it?

Where were the apl and api files located? They might have just needed a restorecon run on them.

Dan