Re: Anyone know how to fix this problem?

Hi,

> Use "dumpe2fs -b >/tmp/badblocks" to get a list of the bad blocks in
> /tmp/badblocks.

All that returns is Couldn't find valid filesystem superblock in the
file.

> Edit that file and add an entry for block 1, then
> run "badblocks -i /tmp/badblocks" to mark the block as bad.

Given the above error, how am I supposed to add an entry for that? The
man page for badblocks isn't exactly revealing much.

TTFN

Paul
--
"Space", it says, "is big. Really big. You just won't believe how
vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly big space really is. I mean, you may