FC4 feature list?

I want to draft an explanation to higher-ups about what benefits come from upgrading a server to FC4 (aside from the basic one of getting the latest of all included packages). FC3 came with targeted selinux (and for workstations, a new KDE and Gnome), according to the "Overview of this Release" section of the release notes at <http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/release-notes/fc3/x86/>. Is there an equivalent list of important features of FC4?

In effect, I'm looking for the executive summary that we'll see in the trade papers next week.