FC4 feature list?

Captain Bubudiu bubudiu2005 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jun 10 19:16:30 UTC 2005

<http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/release-notes/fc3/x86/>.
> Is there an
> equivalent list of important features of FC4?
>
> In effect, I'm looking for the executive summary
> that we'll see in the
> trade papers next week.
>
> --
While you will have to wait for FC4 final to be
released you can look at
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2005-January/msg00521.html

Fedora Core - The power of Open Source Now! Please search the archives
and fedoraforum.org as the question is likely to have been asked before.

Cheers
Captain Bubudiu