Re: mouse/time

Hi,

Freezes and stays frozen, or freezes then un-sticks?
It sticks at least for 1 min.

I'm guessing your time zone is wrong under Linux.  Right click on the
date on the task bar at the upper right corner of your screen and adjust
it (you will have to enter root's password).  Note the Time Zone tab.
That was the first I checked... But it is OK.

Anyway: thanks.
Tamas

--
Tamas Hegedus               | phone: (1) 919-966 0329
UNC - Biochem & Biophys     | fax: