Re: SELinux update broke OpenOffice.org

Hi,

> When attempting to open OpenOffice.org (I'm using the 1.9.104 beta) from the
> command line, I get the following error:
>
> /opt/openoffice.org1.9.104/program/soffice.bin: error while loading shared
> libraries: /opt/openoffice.org1.9.104/program/libicudata.so.26: cannot
> restore segment prot after reloc: Permission denied

Not seeing that here. That said, you're not using the "official" FC
version of OOo. Go over to the development branch and grab it from
there. You'll find it just works.

TTFN

Paul
--
"Space", it says, "is big. Really big. You just won't believe how
vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly big space really is. I mean, you may