Re: "Invalid File Contexts' email revisited

> was there ever an answer to the question about  "Invalid File Contexts'
> email?

Although I wasn't on the list then, I had the same problem (a few weeks ago). My problem was I had mounted remote shares and stopped sharing from the remote (probably reloaded the other machine...). Anyway I fixed the issue by using umount -

[root thisherebox /]# umount /dir/err-file

From what I understand it's an selinux error, my guess is the file shows up in the table but not actually on the disk.

Good luck!
Brendan