Re: FC4 feature list?

    Kenneth> I see a lot of high-bit ASCII on that page that doesn't
    Kenneth> look like it was intended.

When I looked, I discovered that the page is UTF-8 encoded, but it
doesn't say so.
It HTML 4.01 strict, not xhtml, so it really ought to be declaring the
character set in the content-type in the meta tag.
I changed my Firefox settings to select UTF-8 as the default, and then
it displayed fine.
But that will screw up latin-1 pages, which I think tend to be the majority.
--
Colin Adams
Preston Lancashire