Re: FC4 release

Paul Johnson wrote:
Hi,

What time != What day

It's usually around 2pm GMT (or has been for the past releases).

TTFN

Paul

Now just a minute.

To me, GMT, or "Greenwich Meridian Time," means /Coordinated Universal Time/ (UTC)--or, if you like, British /Winter/ Time.

The time that London is keeping at the moment is British /Summer/ Time (BST), which is /an hour ahead/ of UTC/GMT.

So just what do you mean by "GMT"? Do you actually mean UTC? Or do you mean "British Time"?

Because if you mean "British Time," then I ought to expect the availability by 9:00 a.m. EDT. But if you genuinely mean UTC, then that means 10:00 a.m. EDT as someone else has already said.

Temlakos