Re: VOIP with a linksys PAP2

Paul Howarth wrote:
Kevin J. Cummings wrote:

And what is the 169.254.0.0 route from? It looks like an address range that Microsoft Windows uses when it can't find a DHCP server....

It's serving the same purpose in Fedora.

See:
http://zeroconf.sourceforge.net/
http://www.zeroconf.org/

This behaviour can be turned off by adding:

NOZEROCONF=yes

to /etc/sysconfig/network

Paul.

I thought that ZEROCONF was an Apple thingy.... I disable(d) it on *all* of my network interfaces! That would explain why I don't have it myself! B^)

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome rcn com