Room temperature sensors (was: What IS reasonable disk drive temperature?)

--On Sunday, June 12, 2005 10:02 AM -0400 Matthew Miller <mattdm mattdm org> wrote:

Even my
poorly-conditioned office is, as you can see below, only 82 degrees F --
about 27C.

I'm guessing the temp in your sig is auto-generated. What app and hardware do you use for that? I was thinking of setting up some temp monitors around the house and office for data collection and was wondering what's available.