Re: Selinux update breaks nscd?

On Monday 13 June 2005 13:06, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
> Is anyone else noticing that nscd is rather broken after the resent
> selinux-policy-targeted-1.17.30-3.2?  For me, nscd -K, -i and -g (as
> root) are broken because they can't access the control socket, and
> nscd can't talk to the LDAP server to discover users because it can't
> read /usr/share/ssl/cacert.pem.

I noticed that it broke quite a few things for me.  I couldn't launch
OpenOffice.org, and the installation of Gallery (the PHP web application)
that I have running on my FC3 webserver would no longer work, even after I
changed the security context for the program files.

--
Richard S. Crawford
http://www.mossroot.com