Re: FC4 and NVidia Drivers

Alexander Dalloz wrote:
Am Mo, den 13.06.2005 schrieb Mark Bidewell um 21:59:

I have downloaded and installed FC4. However the latest NVidia graphics drivers cause X segmentation faults. I'm guessing the problem might be gcc4. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Mark Bidewell

rpm.livna.org will release the NVidia driver RPM within the next hour.

Alexander

I would love that :D nice!