RAID Recovery

I had setup software RAID on my Fedora Core 3 box with 3 RAID1 partition sets. Well, one of my SCSI drives failed. I have now replaced the HD, and the server is up but how do I rebuild the arrays? I’ve looked into raidtools and it seems with raidhotadd it would be easy, but that’s not part of Fedora. Is there any quick and easy command using mdadm that will repartition the new drive and re-create my arrays? Can I just install raidtools and run their utilities without damaging my partitions?

Thanks!