Modem Alcatel USB

Hello,

I had very problems to install the modem Alcatel USB
under Fedora 2 and 3. I mean, no success.
I'd like to know if anyone knows a simple and
definitively rule to install (and connect) this modem,
the green alcatel usb (the one that looks like a green
manta ray) under fedora 4 (or any other Fedora Core
distribution)?
Thank you very much!
Hervandil

http://br.download.yahoo.com/messenger/