Re: FC3 up2date

Steve & Julie Croteau wrote:

Greetings,
I just installed FC3 a few days ago and used up2date to bring in the updates. The system was fully 'up to date' until today when I noticed there were 7 updates available. When I attempted to update the system I received the message saying that my computer was already fully updated, yet the update notification icon remains a red exclamation mark and says there are still 7 updates available. What's going on??

Thank you, Steve

Not al mirrors are up2date at the same time. You probably got a mirror that was lagging behind the mirror that was used by the applet. If you try to run it again, it might find a mirror which is up2date with the latest rpms.

Jim