fc4 installation reboot unexpectly in "preparing install" before copy files

Yuan Yijun yuan.bbbush at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 05:19:24 UTC 2005

Hi,
Do anyone meet the same problem in HDD intall? The original post is
here[1] but it is in Chinese. Can anyone give a hint? I would ask the
original poster to give more information.

btw, another problem. If chinese is chosen in the first step, then
choose method HDD, installation exits immediately.
These 2 problems happens with 3 of our users, fc4t3 has these
problems, too. Other users don't have these problems.

--
bbbush ^_^
[1] http://www.linuxsir.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=204276