Re: FC4 Torrent Slow? Or, is it just me?

--On Tuesday, June 14, 2005 7:23 AM +0200 David Colomer <tdcr2001 yahoo es> wrote:

This is an usual policy of cable operators. In order to provide a QoS
for Internet surfers, they priorize the traffic for HTTP, reducing the
priority for the P2P traffic.

Kinda suggests that we should all set our upload ports to 80 to look to the more simple-minded filters like web servers. Of course, the ISP's that block inbound port 80 to enforce their TOS will end up blocking you.