FC4: yum upgrade from FC3 failed

Hello folks,

sorry to say I wasn't successful with my try to do a yum upgrade from
FC3 to FC4 as described in here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/YumUpgradeFaq

The kernel reboot failed. As this machine (Sun V20Z) is located in a
remote datacenter I can just give you the notice a got from the local
technican. The machine kernel paniced:

Kernel panic - not syncing:attemted to kill init

That's about it. So: try this at home :-) (or better give me advise how
to realize my remote update).

Regards

Christoph

--