Re: Trying to write iso images to CD

    Torsten> you should try
    Torsten> cdrecord dev=ATA:1,0,0 -tao -eject FC4.etc...iso
    Torsten> that will work.

I'm now finding the drive OK (in fact, it turns out I can omit device=
completely also), but after some time, I keep getting:

cdrecord: CD/DVD-recorder nor ready.

I tried cdrecord blank=fast, and I get the same thing.
I tried adding the speed= parameter, for various values. Again the
same thing, but somtimes I get
could not load media

instead.

Any suggestions?