Build issues FC4 on Dell GX280

I have been trying to load FC4 on my fleet of Dell GX280 small form factors. The systems are brand new, 2.8 Ghz, 512MB, 40 GB SATA drives.

Anaconda loads up, and I can get all the way until the installer starts to format the disks. The system then complains about not being able to tell the kernel about the changes to the partitions (all of them one after another) and then crashes with the error :

Error: Error informing the kernel about modifications to partition /dev/sdaX - Device or Resource busy. This means that linux won't know about any changes you made to /dev/sdaX until you reboot - so you shouldn't mount it or use it in any way before rebooting.

I have created my own partiton table manually using ext3 filesystems,

Can anyone help?

Neil.

--
Neil Marjoram