Re: BitTorrent issues with FC4 isos

On 6/14/05, Jared Buck <JBuck814366460 aol com> wrote:
>  I'vve tried everything I can think of, and right now, BT in my opinion is
> just not very efficient at downloading ANYTHING. At my current speed it will
> take 8 DAYS to finish downloading the FC4 isos, and that isn't acceptable to
> me.  These slow speeds are the only reason I currently have a very big
> dislike of BT.

Talk with your ISP... maybe they're blocking/filtering ports.

Investigate.  NMAP your machine from the outside and see if ports
6881-6899 are open.  It doesn't sound like they are.

--
Ben Steeves                     _                    bcs metacon ca
 The ASCII ribbon campaign     ( )            ben steeves gmail com