FEDORA 4 - No sofware in YUM and no repositories for APT;

Hello everybody.
Finally FEDORA 4. Great.
I have been trying to download software such as Timidity, Mplayer and
other via YUM trying to enable usual repositories but to no avail.
There doesn't seem to be any repos in the yum.conf file.
I then tried to add repositories to apt-get using MIRROR-SELECT  and got
am error message.

Is there anyway I can enable these like in FEDORA 3?

Mirco