nfs mount and desktop

Hello,
I've just upgraded from fc3 to fc4, using the dvd iso image and everything
went fine.

The little thing that is annoying is because my desktop is full of icons
showing all the nfs mount points I have in my fstab.

Using fc3 I didn't have that pb, but now with fc4 those icons on the desktop
are annoying. How do I do to get rid of them, but keep my nfs mounts in my
fstab ?
Thanks. Francois