Re: SELinux update broke OpenOffice.org

Paul wrote:

Hi,

On Fri, 2005-06-10 at 14:57 -0700, Richard Crawford wrote:

On Friday 10 June 2005 14:52, Paul wrote:

Not seeing that here. That said, you're not using the "official" FC
version of OOo. Go over to the development branch and grab it from
there. You'll find it just works.

True, but I prefer the current beta version to the "official" version.

Then you gets what you gets. I had that problem with 102 and ditched it. Moved to the dev version and all is well in the world.

TTFN

Paul

Openoffice is not the only thing, that doesn't work. My flashplayer refusese to start and I can't even load shared binaries from my home directory - which is very enoying while developing software !!!