OT: GPL Question

Hi all

I am asking this list for advise since I don't know where to get help on this
issue.  I tried mailing the Free Software Foundation but they haven't
answered my mail.

So I am making a product, that was originally meant to be distributed as GPL.
Now the buyer asks me to release it under a comercial license.

Here's the catch: One module of the product uses LGPL'ed code, and the icons
used in the product are GPL as well.

Would it be possible for me to make a comercial license that says:

License for 'module X', and 'icons': GPL
License for the total product: not free.

Does anyone has experience with this or know where to turn to for these kind
of questions?

With kind regards

Andy

--