FC4 apache large file support

Was there ever any discussion about shipping a patched apache server with large file support.
It boggles my mind that FC4 is being distributed in a media (dvd iso) which it cannot serve on the
web, not to mention galling that my window coworker hosted it with no problem.

A quick check of my archive of several months of fedora-devel did not turn anything up.