Re: Updates?

Jesse Jarzynka wrote:

Alexander Dalloz wrote:

Or for ease of use: rpm -Uvh
http://rpm.livna.org/fedora/4/i386/RPMS.lvn/livna-release-4-0.lvn.2.4.noarch.rpm

That will bring you the repo file for the rpm.livna.org repository.

Alexander

Hey that was cool. Still no bmp-mp3, but I'm sure theres stuff I'd like in there. Any other repos to add?

I remembered adding:

[freshrpms]
name=Red Hat Linux $releasever - $basearch - freshrpms
baseurl=http://ayo.freshrpms.net/fedora/linux/$releasever/$basearch/freshrpms
enabled=1
gpgcheck=1

to /etc/yum.conf, and I was able to grab mplayer and stuff from it. Lots of stuff in there already if anyone needs it. -Jesse