List of Extras

Aly Dharshi aly.dharshi at telus.net
Tue Jun 14 23:27:50 UTC 2005

Robert,

	I don't know about a comprehensive list, but from what I gather - I don't know
if this is distributed only on the extras list - but there is a build report.
What I usually do is that I just use an FTP client such as gtftp and log onto
the nearest mirror (mine being the work one) and take a look around, I don't
think that its the most elegant way, but it works. :)

	Cheers,

	Aly.

--
Aly Dharshi