Re: List of Extras

Robert,

I don't know about a comprehensive list, but from what I gather - I don't know if this is distributed only on the extras list - but there is a build report. What I usually do is that I just use an FTP client such as gtftp and log onto the nearest mirror (mine being the work one) and take a look around, I don't think that its the most elegant way, but it works. :)

	Cheers,

	Aly.

STYMA, ROBERT E (ROBERT) wrote:
I have been poking around the redhat site.
As more and more things get moved to "extras",
is there a comprehensive list of what is in the
extras repos?

Robert E. Styma

-- Aly Dharshi aly dharshi telus net

	 "A good speech is like a good dress