FC3 ppp authentication question

I am a student, so please bear with me.

I am trying to use my FC3 box at home to dial into a Windows Server
2003 machine at school, but I am finding no means of making the
authentication method of Linux match that of the Winblows box, which
is requiring MS-CHAP V2.

My question is...
Is there a way to direct FC3 to use MS-CHAP V2 authentication across a
PPP dialup connection? If so, how?

--
Dennis D. Calhoun <http://Web.InfoAve.Net/~dcalhoun/>
LEARN about newsgroups at the news.newusers.questions Web site: