Xorg Update Kills FC4

Hi All

Lastnight yum detected updates to xorgs, after I finished updating I
rebooted FC4 just to make sure everythin was still working. When FC4
starts up now it starts all the services the nvidia boot splash loads
but i dont get KDM, I went into rescue mode and it looks like the
/etc/X11 folder is *gone*.

Anyone got any clues as to what might be going on?

Matthew