Re: rhgb and gdm early login

Eric Tanguy wrote:

I thought that FC4 will include early login in place of rhgb but it
seems that rhgb is still here and don't want to work well for me. How is
it possible to try early login ?
Thanks

The reason it is not enabled by default is that there is still work left to do on it. When I tried enabling it in a rawhide system, it wouldnt even let me login into the system. I would suggest waiting till you get it by default

regards
Rahul