Kernel Panic on Proliant ML110

Howdy All -

I am seriously bummed about this - I have been dying to get FC4 installed.

I have a Proliant ML110 (P4 3.0GHz w/hyperthreading, 4GB PC3200 memory, LSI Ultra320 SCSI controller, three 36GB Ultra320 SCSI drives). RHEL 4 runs just fine on this machine.

I can install FC4 just fine, but at first boot, I get something similar to this:

mptbase: ioc0: error doorbell int timeout
mptbase: ioc0: error handshake timeout error
mptbase: ioc0 did not initialize properly

then a kernel panic when /sys can't be remounted.

Any ideas?

Thomas