Re: FC4 on PowerBook G4: trackpad or USB mouse not recognized

On 6/15/05, Anton Zolotkov <azolotkov gmail com> wrote:
> I installed (with a bit of difficulty) FC4 on my PowerBook G4. After
> the first reboot, the attempt to change monitor settings caused it to
> freeze (the picture stays on the screen, but no response from
> keyboard). Trackpad was not recognized by the installer, neither was a
> generic USB mouse. When I finally got into Gnome, I tried a few other
> mouse modes using system-config-mouse, but none worked. Any ideas on
> how to get the trackpad/mouse working?

Is this on a 1.67GHz PowerBook?  If so, can you send me your xorg.conf
file.  I'm having trouble getting X working at all on mine but once I
do I'll be able to help with your problem :-)

--
Ben Steeves                     _                    bcs metacon ca
 The ASCII ribbon campaign     ( )            ben steeves gmail com