Re: How to Install Xfce on FC4?

On Wed, 2005-06-15 at 10:41 -0500, Basil Copeland wrote:
> Before I go off on a rant about this...

> After all this, I still don't have xfce.

Hi Basil,

I'm sorry to hear that Xfce has been difficult to install on FC4.  Many
of the Fedora Extras packagers are working hard to get everything built,
tested, fixed, re-built, etc.  So please submit a bug report at:

  https://bugzilla.redhat.com/

so that the Xfce maintainer can track it.

Ed

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD
             Cambridge, MA 02139-4307