Fresh FC4 install issues

AdabalaP at schneider.com AdabalaP at schneider.com
Wed Jun 15 16:41:58 UTC 2005

I tried with out the "rhgb" option still the same ?

                      Alexander Dalloz
                      <ad+lists at uni-x.org        To:       For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list at redhat.com>
                      >                          cc:
                      Sent by:                   Subject:  Re: Fresh FC4 install issues
                      fedora-list-bounces
                      @redhat.com

                      06/15/2005 11:32 AM
                      Please respond to
                      For users of Fedora
                      Core releases

Am Mi, den 15.06.2005 schrieb AdabalaP at schneider.com um 18:24:

http://www-personal.ksu.edu/~seabra/linux/FedoraRules.html
--> 2. STARTING A NEW SUBJECT
      "do not start by replying to an existing message"

> I tried to performed a graphical install but got a "white screen", So
> switched to test based install, Installation went fine. Now i get the
same
> "white screen" when i rebooted.
> Has any one seen this issue ?
>
> Details: Model - Compaq Presario, Video Card - Cyber Blade

Does booting without "rhgb" as boot parameter help? To do so at grub
boot screen press "a" and erase "rhgb" from the kernel line.

Alexander

Fedora Core 2 GNU/Linux on Athlon with kernel 2.6.11-1.27_FC2smp
Serendipity 18:30:31 up 22 days, 17:08, load average: 0.15, 0.14, 0.17
(See attached file: signature.asc)--