ncftpd on fc3 malfunctioning?

Hi,

Has anyone else had any problems with some ftp clients and ncftpd on
fc3?  We upgraded some of our servers from redhat 7.3 to fc3, and
several popular windows ftp clients encounter connection errors when
connecting to the fc3 servers, but not to the redhat 7.3 servers.  My
command-line ftp client works fine for both.

Thanks for any thoughts,
Kristina

--
kristina clair,