Re: Selinux update breaks nscd?

Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:

"JLT" == Jason L Tibbitts, <Jason> writes:

JLT> Partially. The nscd control socket stuff (-g, -K, -i) works JLT> fine, but it still gets traps access to JLT> /usr/share/ssl/certs/cacert.pem:

That should be /usr/share/ssl/cacert.pem.  I note that the new policy
changes the context on /usr/share/ssl/certs; perhaps I should just
move cacert.pem there?  Or would /etc/certs be better?  I only chose
the current location because I saw an example that put it there.

- J<

Yes if you cp it to /usr/share/ssl/certs it should work. FC4 has moved these all to /etc/pki...