FC4 on a harddisk --> installation ??

Hi all;

I want to download the 4 cd FC4 iso files to a harddisk (so that they
can burned (burnt) later) but meanwhile install from that one harddisk
as isos to another harddisk.  Can this be done?  Will iso image-1 be
able to find image-2 etc. or do I have to do something special or do I
have to actually burn them first and install from the cd's?

Regards Bill