Re: FC4 on a harddisk --> installation ??

Yes, you can do this easily. Basically, mount the .iso's, copy the files to your 'install' directory, then you can do an install across the wire using NFS.

Mike

Bill Case wrote:
Hi all;

I want to download the 4 cd FC4 iso files to a harddisk (so that they
can burned (burnt) later) but meanwhile install from that one harddisk
as isos to another harddisk.  Can this be done?  Will iso image-1 be
able to find image-2 etc. or do I have to do something special or do I
have to actually burn them first and install from the cd's?

Regards Bill