Re: FC4 -- wither nedit?

Michael A. Peters wrote:
On Wed, 2005-06-15 at 10:43 -0500, Basil Copeland wrote:

What happened to nedit?  I wasn't too concerned when I didn't see it
in the installable packages, because I assumed it had just been moved
to extras.  But "yum install nedit" doesn't find it.  Do I have to
look elsewhere?

I *think* it will be in extras soon - there is a packager who was
working on it.

Not gonna happen (at least not by me) until the Extras people can figure out what their rules for package names are.

Ian Pilcher                                        i pilcher comcast net