Re: xfs is dying / not starting on me :(

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 21:25:20 -0500, Scott A Phipps wrote
> > Check your Harddisk space, you may find it's VERY low. I had the same error
> > and found that I only had something like 200K of free HDD space. Free up some
> > space and it will work again..
> >
> > Wolf
> > --
> > Open WebMail Project (http://openwebmail.org)
> >

> Hard disk space is ok, but I just fixed it by completely removing xfs
> and reinstalling the rpm. Before, I just upgraded/downgraded to the two
> version for core 4.  Thanks for the tip though.
>
> Scott

No problems.. I tried the reinstall stuff too, but that didn't work for me.
Still got the "Fixed Font" error all the time. Until I decided to check the
disk space .. And found I was really low on space. Deleting some stuff off the
HDD fixed it for me..

Wolf