How to visit the other partition on the harddisk?

I installed the FC4 by using the "linux askmethod" and installing from the harddisk.the installation was successful.however,i cannot find the partition which contains the fedora core 4 iso files in the new system. could anyone help me solve this problem? thanks in advance.